Our Core Values
- To help individuals gain hands on experience and secure qualifications at the same time.
- To help businesses develop their staff and subsequently grow their businesses through the new skills gained.
- To provide opportunities to improve people’s lives through education.
- To provide local businesses with the staff they require to enable them to succeed.
To be the number one choice of local learning provider for businesses and individuals
who wish to engage with apprenticeships and work based learning
Honesty – communicating compassionately with honesty and openness
Expectations – set high standards for own work have high expectations of what others can achieve
Respect others – be fully committed to promoting a culture where our learners, employers, partners, clients & colleagues are treated as equals
- To improve the lives of individuals through delivering high quality training that significantly enhances life opportunities and career prospects
- To be a great employer through the recruitment, retention and development of individuals who are engaged in their career and have a ladder of opportunity within the business
- To provide businesses with added value and raise standards in order to help them grow, to raise standards within the sector and ultimately to grow the local economy