Health and Social Care
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN UNDERSTANDING MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID AND MENTAL HEALTH ADVOCACY IN THE WORKPLACE
Around 450 million people currently experience mental health problems, with recent reports suggesting that over 12 million working days were lost due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety in just one year. It’s important that employers are transparent and open about mental health issues, and this qualification builds an understanding of mental health problems and the support available to colleagues. Increasing the understanding of mental health of staff at all levels builds a culture of care and support.
• England (Distance Learning)
- Exploring mental health
- Understand how to support individuals with mental ill health
- Understand a mentally healthy environment
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Fill out our online enquiry form for access to our induction process.