Health and Social Care
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN UNDERSTANDING CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE’S MENTAL HEALTH
Around 1 in 8 children and young people in the UK have a diagnosable mental health disorder (Source: NHS Digital). These issues include depression, anxiety and conduct disorder and can often be a direct response to occurrences in their lives. Emotional well-being is just as important as a child’s mental health; therefore it is important for those working with children and young people to have a good understanding of the concepts, risk factors and impact of mental health.
• England (Distance Learning)
- Understand Children and Young People’s Mental Health in Context
- Understand Factors Which May Affect Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Understand Children and Young People’s Mental Health Concerns
- Understand the Impact of Children and Young People’s Mental Health Concerns
- Understand how to Support Children and Young People with Mental Health Concerns
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Fill out our online enquiry form for access to our induction process.