Business and Management
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service. It is believed that 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain; however, 91% of those simply leave and never come back. The main reason for customer churn is not price but bad customer service. Handling a business’s issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task.
• England (Distance Learning)
- Learn to deliver excellent customer service
- Increase awareness of understanding and meeting customers’ needs
- Giving a great customer experience
- Learn from feedback and promote products and services
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Fill out our online enquiry form for access to our induction process.