- Flexible courses are accredited and nationally recognised qualifications. The have been specifically designed with flexibility in mind, enabling learners to gain knowledge and skills quickly and efficiently at a time that suits their needs.
Flexible courses are particularly useful for employers as they offer a cost-effective solution to upskilling staff. Courses are often fully funded for employees over 19 years and are easily accessible in the workplace
- through an online learning platform, meaning learners are not required to attend a classroom, but still receive high-quality tutor support throughout their learning journey. Learning can be conducted at a time that suits your business.
Employees who are aged 19+ and have lived in England and lived in the EU for 3 years may be eligible for full funding. More information on funding and eligibility can be found below.
Fees and Funding
Flexible courses are suitable for individuals who wish to gain knowledge in a particular specialism and gain an accredited qualification. Courses will benefit employees and businesses.
Full or partial funding for flexible courses is dependent upon age, employment status and level of income. Learners must meet one or more of the following eligibility criteria:
- Anyone aged 19 years or over
- Living in Greater Manchester
- Not already holding a Level 2 qualification
- In employment but earning less than £17,500 annually
- Currently unemployed
- Recently been made redundant
For employees who do not meet funding eligibility, interest free payment options are available. Contact our team to find out more.
View our Flexible Courses!