Management and leadership skills impact hugely on the development, productivity and performance of a business no matter what size or sector. Innovative, visionary leaders are essential not only to the success of a company but to the success of the British economy.
We believe well trained, qualified management staff are essential to the smooth running and long term success of any business; with our Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading and Level 3 Diploma in Management, there’s a suitable qualification for every business’ needs.
• Manage personal and professional development
• Manage team performance
• Principles of leadership and management
• Principles of people management
• Principles of Business
Optional units include (please note that these are subject to learner suitability and job role):
• Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
• Manage individuals’ performance
• Manage individuals’ development in the workplace
• Manage a conflict within a team
• Discipline and grievance management
• Manage a project
• Manage a budget
• Recruitment, selection and induction practice
• Implement change
• Chair and lead meetings
The duration of the Level 3 Diploma is 12 to 18 months.
Because this is a work-based qualification, there will be a mixture of knowledge based tasks such as written or verbal questions and case-studies, and practical tasks, where individuals will be observed in practice.