Health and Social Care
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN UNDERSTANDING SAFE HANDLING OF MEDICATION IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
Modern medicines are powerful substances which have beneficial effects for millions of people worldwide. However, inappropriate use or handling of these substances can have severe, or even fatal, consequences. Having good up-to-date knowledge of the safe handling of medicines is essential for anyone working with medication.
• England (Distance Learning)
- Gain good up-to-date knowledge of the safe handling of medicines
- Learn how to maintain stock and record, store and dispose of medication
- Understand the different types of medication and how they are classified
- Learn the correct procedure for record keeping and the audit process
- Gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding to improve service user experience
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Fill out our online enquiry form for access to our induction process.