Health and Social Care
Business and Management
Digital and IT
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN UNDERSTANDING DATA PROTECTION AND DATA SECURITY
Data protection compliance is an essential legal requirement for all organisations. Since the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force in May 2018, it is more vital than ever that anyone who works with personal data understands the laws and acts in compliance. Failure to process personal or sensitive data securely and lawfully can lead to severe penalties. Making sure that your employees are acting compliantly and handling data correctly is essential in any sector.
• England (Distance Learning)
- Current data protection legislation, and how it is applied
- Organisational procedures concerning data
- Possible threats to ICT systems and data, and how to protect against them
- Consequences of not protecting data, and the impact of possible breaches
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Fill out our online enquiry form for access to our induction process.