Health and Social Care
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN UNDERSTANDING COMMON CHILDHOOD ILLNESSES
The purpose of this qualification is to increase learners’ knowledge and understanding of common childhood illnesses to enable them to support the development and well being of infants and children they support/care for.
• England (Distance Learning)
- Understand how to provide a safe and healthy environment for babies and young children
- Understand common childhood illnesses
- Understand health emergencies and specific health conditions in an early years setting
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Fill out our online enquiry form for access to our induction process.