Health and Social Care
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN UNDERSTANDING BEHAVIOUR THAT CHALLENGES
Challenging behaviour is causing increasing concern today, as many individuals have increasing levels of stress and uncertainty in their lives. This behaviour can be due to factors such as anxiety, neglect, abuse, learning disabilities and conditions like dementia. Understanding the causes of challenging behaviour is the first step towards finding ways to support individuals and manage their behaviour.
• England (Distance Learning)
- What is meant by the term ‘behaviour that challenges’?
- How to recognise changes in individuals that may indicate an episode of challenging behaviour
- The importance of non-verbal communication
- How reflection on an incident can assist in managing future behaviour
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Fill out our online enquiry form for access to our induction process.