Health and Social Care
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN AWARENESS OF MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS
Mental health presents one of the greatest challenges to our society. With an estimated 450 million people worldwide suffering from a mental health problem, around a quarter of British adults will experience some form of mental health problem within the course of a year. While many elements of mental health are still not understood, having a good knowledge of the information that is available is essential in the care sector.
• England (Distance Learning)
- Develop understanding and appreciation of mental health conditions
- Learn about signs, triggers and symptoms of mental health
- Understand how mental health affects an individual’s ability to cope and function
- Examine guidance to potentially manage and support them with their illness
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Fill out our online enquiry form for access to our induction process.